Taco Tour Guide

Wanna follow IBK and I on our Taco Tour? Check the schedule and find out where we're going next!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Suspicious (400 Days of Exile: Day 10)

I have a growing suspicion that the parking garage by the train station doesn't actually ticket you for not paying.

Hear me out: It's super manual. You don't need a ticket to get in or out.

You deposit the money (cash or change) in slots with your parking spot number on it.

I understand that this used to be the most efficient way to do this - I am not naive enough to believe electronic parking garage devices always existed.

But I definitely missed how to pay for this as a teenager and never got a ticket. Also, it would be a very inefficient way to give tickets. I just can't picture someone walking through the garage comparing numbers on spots with cash in the slots.

But what do I know?

I'm still going to pay the $2.

Little Tornado

No comments:

Post a Comment