Taco Tour Guide

Wanna follow IBK and I on our Taco Tour? Check the schedule and find out where we're going next!

Blog Archive

Friday, June 12, 2015

Train Problems (400 Days of Exile: Day 12)

So, I'm almost 2 weeks in and I experienced a sea of frustration commuting from the suburbs to Chicago.

It was all pretty much my own fault:

I tried to go to a different parking lot only to discover it has been turned into City Hall parking only. I couldn't find my parking money, I missed the train that would have gotten me to class on time by maybe 30 seconds, and then when I got on the train, I realized I left my monthly pass at home so I had to fill out a weird form and mail in my fare.

All very first world problems.

None the less annoying.

Also: I mean to make some less bloggy-more think piece/entertaining posts, however, we may have to suffer through brief updates until August 7th - the day of my last CPA exam.

Sorry, not sorry,

Little Tornado

No comments:

Post a Comment