Taco Tour Guide

Wanna follow IBK and I on our Taco Tour? Check the schedule and find out where we're going next!

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 10, 2016

THE EXILE IS OVER

One and all, I am happy to announce, THE SELF-INFLICTED EXILE IS OVER! It took more than 400 days - I'll grant you - and I didn't save NEARLY as much money as I'd hoped to (figures), but it's over and I'm living in an adorable apartment with Turtle Man.

That's right. Turtle Man.

Oh boy, this had been a long time coming and I'm a little torn about it. But I, Little Tornado, now live with my boyfriend.

There are many reasons this happened, from the "we love each other" to the more practical. But  I don't want to talk about that right now. Suffice it to say - we made our decision and we're happy with it.

This is my first endeavor at having a "big girl" apartment so I hope to make posts about decorating and other random things we learn along the way. There is talks of a vlog in the works but nothing concrete.

But, as of now, new neighborhood: Bucktown.

Bye guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment