Taco Tour Guide

Wanna follow IBK and I on our Taco Tour? Check the schedule and find out where we're going next!

Blog Archive

Monday, June 8, 2015

Breakdown #1 (400 Days of Exile, Day 8)

So, I lasted a week.

I would be more proud if I wasn't shaking all over.

I got the majority of it out over text with Turtle Man - but my heart wasn't even in it.

My result for BEC could be posted in the next hour and a half, so I was trying to read - but the minutes were dragging by, where ten felt like an hour.

Whenever I sit down to write for this, I get consumed with exhaustion so I am hoping it will help me fall asleep.

My breakdown centered mainly around anxiety over this test score as well as some snide comments about my studying from my mother.

Textbook stuff.

I'm going to try to go to bed.

Little Tornado

P.S. Here's some more Mountain Goats, because.


No comments:

Post a Comment