Taco Tour Guide

Wanna follow IBK and I on our Taco Tour? Check the schedule and find out where we're going next!

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 7, 2015

CPA Talk: Anxiety (400 Days of Exile: Day 7)


So, I started studying for FAR 7 days ago. 3 days before that I had taken BEC. I get my result on Tuesday and I am freaking out.

I had already been freaking out about BEC. I'm taking Becker and I got an 83 and a 70 on my practice tests. The test in practice... I don't know. I don't even want to think about it.

I thought I had the perfect study schedule for FAR, but the problems are significantly longer than BEC and I feel so.... dismayed.

Why did I decide to do the Fast Pass?

I would write more, but I'm too high strung to write a long post.

#accountingforlyfe

Little Tornado

No comments:

Post a Comment