Taco Tour Guide

Wanna follow IBK and I on our Taco Tour? Check the schedule and find out where we're going next!

Blog Archive

Friday, October 23, 2015

A Compilation of All My Twitter Commentary of 2005 Hip Hop Music (Day 145: 400 Days of Exile)

On September 23, 2015 (Day 115) I decided to take a break from my usual Twitter commentary on Taco Bell, beer, and fantasy books to discuss the complexities of 2005 rap and hip hop. Here is a compilation of all said tweets. (Pictures added post-tweet)


As you can see it just started with a new playlist to jam to at work.

 However, it quickly led to revelations

Nothing says thug like a butterfly face tattoo

And, inevitably, remorse.
This means "I Love You" in sign language

Occasionally, other genres crept in...
Answer: He got a hair cut

Even as I started to be critical, I tried not to judge.
Man who has been trapped in his closet since 2005

However, questions started to be raised that I don't think we will ever know the real answers to.
Pondering his next big hit

Some shade was thrown...

Hats MVP
However, all of this throwback got me thinking about other 2005 pop culture.
#TeamKristin #BeforeThereWereHashtags

Sometimes my maturity wavered...
Wait... who knew Akon was THIS good looking??? Damn.

But then more uncertainties arose that reminded me to take this seriously.
Wanted for Male Prostitution since 2005

Sometimes it looked like my mountain would never be topped...
Which led me to a pit of despair...
Still making music apparently ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And rose from it to self awareness.
The lack of appreciation almost led me astray...
But I came back, stronger than ever.
Annoying, white, skater kids from Venice at a rave?

However, the end is nigh. The reason I was listening to so much 2005 hip hop was in preparation was in preparation for my 2005 high school party, which is tomorrow night (I live at my parents house, of course I'm going to try to relive a 2005 high schoo lparty). I don't know if I'll continue my foreray into critiquing 2005 hip hop. But, if I don't, my last tweet was a two parter and probably the most honest of all of my tweets.



... nothing more needs to be said.

xoxo,

Little Tornado

No comments:

Post a Comment